Website PT Petrosea Tbk
To produce accurate and complex engineering calculations and documents and bring high level skills and extensive experience in specific engineering design areas in order to support success of project implementation.
- Minimum Bachelor degree preferably in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experiences in handling Mechanical and Piping, process design and process engineering
- Strong Leadership
- Analytical thingking
- Excellence computer skill
- Ability to conduct mechanical calculations, design and estimating
- Ability to conduct technical bid evaluation
- Knowledge of best practices in technical bid evaluation
- Familiar with ISA standard
- Ability to analyse and establish mechanical drawings
- Establish mechanical calculation, prepare data of equipment and conditions, analyze and ensure that weight and thickness of equipment’s meet with requirement in order to ensure the accuracy or availability of equipment
- Review mechanical draft from client and interpret the draft into drawing for fabrication to ensure drawing comply with design criteria and specification
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
- Prepare datasheets, specifications, basis of design, and engineering reports
- Prepare RFQ packages accurately and conduct technical bid evaluations
- Assist in the preparation of CTR’s and provide input into scheduling
- Check discipline engineering documents accurately
Berminat mendaftar Apply sekarang juga!
To apply for this job please visit hcss.petrosea.com.