Website ABS-CBN Corporation
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country’s largest cable TV service provider.
The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The position is responsible in handling proper operation of the camera, projector, audio system, and other technical equipment of CPI required in the production of Cinemanews.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Arranges equipment to be utilized based on client’s requests/assignments.
- Performs daily operational tests to check the functionality of the equipment before and after every assignment.
- Coordinates with the production team of channel regarding shooting requirements and desired output.
- Submits the equipment for periodic maintenance.
- Provides safety and proper care of the equipment and all its accessories during assignments.
- Performs basic trouble shooting in case the equipment and its accessories malfunction.
- Performs weekly monitoring and inventory of all equipment used in backpack operations such as cameras, tripod, and all its related accessories.
- Performs other tasks assigned relevant to the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience.
- Background in Film Production.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work; can adapt to a flexible schedule.
Office Address: Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
To apply for this job please visit careers.abs-cbn.com.