Website Black & Veatch
To perform a variety of clerical support tasks.
- Sorts, folds, and files documents
- Receives and stamps drawings for internal routing
- Enters data using a PC
- Assists with distribution of drawings
- Prints computer-generated manifests to accompany distribution of drawings
- Assists on (supports) small and large projects
- Generates reports as needed
- Can lead a small, medium-sized, or large project
- Able to train others
- Must be knowledgeable of multiple projects assigned to peers/co-workers to provide requested support
- Can run (lead) multiple projects
- Can develop project workflows
- Individual contributor with no subordinates
- HS diploma or equivalent preferred
- Concentration and cognitive skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and reading comprehension
- Keyboarding skills, including MS Office
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ethics and values
- Integrity and trust
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Minimum 1 year of relevant experience required. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Normal office environment. Talking, grasping, hearing, keyboard input, seeing and writing. Ability to exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects. Work involves sitting for extended periods of time.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bv.com.