As part of the Brand Strategy Team, the Multimedia Designer will take part in bringing Migo’s brand to life across all marketing touchpoints. In doing so, the team is responsible for ensuring that the brand’s core image and messaging are reinforced as each marketing touchpoint works together as parts of a unified whole. Our KPI? Positive brand equity, paving the way for a long-term relationship between Migo and its customers.
The Multimedia Designer will help develop and implement our brand identity, and will work closely with teams involved in marketing operations to conceptualize and implement the design of marketing assets, as well as oversee the outsourced production of assets for larger-scale campaigns through crafting clear and comprehensive design briefs to be given to external agencies. You will also work with the product design team to make sure that brand initiatives come across in the product as well.
One of the key aspects of your role is having a thorough understanding of the right balance between design, business, and consumers – serving our brand’s purpose, attaining business objectives, and indulging consumers’ needs.
- Coordinate with teams within marketing operations to understand marketing objectives and determine the scope for all incoming asset requests
- Conceptualize, design, and produce graphic designs for both on-ground and digital marketing touchpoints in various media – print, video, web, presentations, and the like
- Work collaboratively with other designers and copywriters to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception across all marketing and consumer-facing touchpoints
- Conduct rigorous user testing and iteratively improve concepts or designs based on user input
- Craft detailed design briefs for various types of projects to be communicated to external agencies for production
- Ensure marketing assets produced by external agencies attain desired objectives and designs have undergone quality assurance
- Successfully communicate designs and design rationale both verbally and visually to the team
- Stay current on market trends and industry best practices
- Consistently organize and manage the archiving of all projects and project materials for streamlined project management
- 3+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field, and demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Grounding in human-centered design and design thinking processes and methodologies
- A strong eye for design and keen sensibility for effective typography, hierarchy, iconography, color, layout, and texture
- An up-to-date understanding of visual design principles, but are comfortable with breaking the paradigms when necessary
- An ability to share and welcome constructive criticism to and from peers and managers alike
- Extensive experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects (InDesign is a plus)
- Proficient in written and verbal English (required)
- Meticulous attention to detail and are well-organized, responsible, and dedicated
- Great communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quick-turnaround environment
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.