Website PT Petrosea Tbk
Lead, direct and manage activities Asset Management on site such as maintenance, fabrication, quality control, engineering, supply and logistics and ensure the cost align with budget in order to achieve project goals and meet standard and targets set up by Asset Management as a group.
- Min diploma degree in civil/mechanical/industrial engineering with min 10 years’ experience in mining industrial or having international recognized trades qualification with 5 years’ experience
- At least 10 years professional experience in maintenance view, out of which 5 years in managerial position
- Demonstrate proactive safety attitude
- Promote safety awareness and culture
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment
- Has understanding of heavy equipment maintenance management
- Willing to travel to project/ sites in remote locations
- Ability to operate computer (Ms Office skills)
- Able to work flexible hours to accommodate job requirements.
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
- Responsible to establish attitudes, decision and work practices of all field maintenance activities, meet or exceed Petrosea HSE Policy, HSE standard practice, Petrosea Golden rules and work instruction.
- Continually improve safety performance by addressing both physical safety issue and employee safety attitudes.
- Plan, organize and direct the asset and maintenance operations to ensure the most effective readiness of assets (MA, MTBS, MTTR, etc).
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of managers to ensure that the plant meets its established targets and standards.
- Monitor the cost and effectiveness of maintenance activities to optimize resources, priorities spending and maintain projected cost variance within budget for equipment.
- Improve manpower utilization within existing departments and process in order to ensure schedule stability that allows for maximum returns on efficiency.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement policies and procedures to ensure that the plant meets its current and future production targets and quality standards.
- Responsible to mentor and develop key asset management personnel of Asset Management Group onsite through effective team management and personnel development.
- Research, evaluate and recommend investments in technology, capital, equipment, systems or other assets that will enhance the plant’s production capabilities.
- Involve in regular coordination and communication with other business line team in the context of business scenario and support activities required.
Berminat mendaftar Apply sekarang juga!
To apply for this job please visit hcss.petrosea.com.