Website PT KROHNE INDONESIA
- To develop and create service business opportunities from existing and non-existing customers through solution and application selling.
- Responsible for achieving service sales revenue and profit target set by company
- Visits customer with sales to drive sales pitch and product presentations.
- Build strong relationship with new and existing customer
- Attend to end-users regularly for on application know-how, service requirement and co-ordinate with factory for additional support when required
- Running daily activities on service function.
- To ensure the satisfaction of the customers with the products of the company by means of effective service work.
- To deal with compliant including warranty issues i.e. diagnosing, quotations, problem and solving etc.
- To advise customer whether replacing or repairing will be the better solution and close job
- To provide onsite technical support, training of KROHNE products when required.
- To assist & support on services related administrative duties.
- Coordinate with operation team to accomplish the Services job required to close sales
- Performs installation, startup and commissioning of KROHNE products at the system level
- Perform preventive and remedial maintenance on company instruments and/or systems
- All aspects of application software and system engineering, including training and working to delivery of:
- Integration of KROHNE products and industrial control system (i.e. PLCs), system testing and conducting Client witness testing, 3rd Party equipment acceptance testing.
- Define the system network, calculate processor, memory loading and other engineering calculations.
- Design field loop circuits and specify hardware components.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as required.
- Minimum 5 years of Field service experience in Process instrumentation
- Driving License is desired but not mandatory.
- Technical education in engineering, Instrumentation or related field, or similar level obtained by experience.
- Familiar with field instrumentations such as flow, level, pressure and temperature
- Strong in level products such as Guided Wave Radar, FMCW Non-Contact Radar technology
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point)
- Multi lingual (incl. English)
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.co.id.